skip to main | skip to sidebar
today is a good day

1.3.10

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)



So, I began writing in Swedish. Then I took a tiny break. Now I'll try to make a fresh start, in English. The photos on display here portrays a little bit of very much, mostly from my everyday life. Not trying to be special. I am, if not anything else, exceptionally ordinary. Please enjoy but do not borrow without asking!

ARCHIVE

  • ►  2009 (47)
    • 08 (7)
    • 09 (5)
    • 10 (23)
    • 11 (11)
    • 12 (1)
  • ▼  2010 (70)
    • 01 (11)
    • 02 (7)
    • 03 (10)
    • 04 (6)
    • 05 (5)
    • 06 (6)
    • 07 (2)
    • 08 (9)
    • 09 (6)
    • 10 (3)
    • 11 (3)
    • 12 (2)
  • ►  2011 (5)
    • 03 (5)

it is all about

art berlin birthdays canary islands christmas crafts everyday life family fika food foto friends göteborg helsinki homebound inspiration interiors kompaktkamera london love malmö new york oslo party personal personligt photography summer traveling uncategorized winter words

follow me?

Posts
Atom
Posts
Comments
Atom
Comments
Follow today is a good day

REMEMBER

Everything posted on this blog is © Madelene Isaksson 2009-2011 (unless stated otherwise)