Back in business, but really not. I feel stuck in so many ways. I think about that little fellow, the one in the picture, and it makes me feel a little lighter. It's one of those days, when everything feels pathetic. Especially the part about writing a blog in English. Ha! I'm scared out of my wits... this life thingy, I don't seem to be all too good at handling it. Any pointers and tips?
1.9.10
Back in business, but really not. I feel stuck in so many ways. I think about that little fellow, the one in the picture, and it makes me feel a little lighter. It's one of those days, when everything feels pathetic. Especially the part about writing a blog in English. Ha! I'm scared out of my wits... this life thingy, I don't seem to be all too good at handling it. Any pointers and tips?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
You have a damn cute little fellow in your picture there. He misses you and I do to. When can I see you lovely friend ?
Hmm.. pointers and tips should come from aged and wise men and women I suppose. Heck, I'm gonna go with the "hang in there" advice.. nothing's as bad as it looks, and things always work out for the better in the end!
Puss!
Post a Comment