



Obviously, Jesus is everywhere(?) Let me tell you about this place - Puerto de Mogán. It's supposedly one of the few genuine places left on Gran Canaria. Euhm.. yea. If you search on the "wrong" side of town that is. Otherwise it's mostly a fabricated environment, built to seem like it's genuine. That said, I really liked the old part of the town. Tried to have a conversation with the lovely lady doing embroidery. We managed quite well just by using our body language. I am so very unfamiliar with the techniques of black and white photo editing (actually - I'm scared of it), but here's a little try anyway. FYI - I wouldn't pay 90 000 euros for that building, although it had an extraordinary view over the Atlantic Ocean. Don't think I would be able to live on an island. At least not on one like Gran Canaria. How about you?


2 comments:
Ahh mer bilder - me like! (om jag visste nagot om fotografering skulle jag uttala mig, men tyvarr racker min kunskap i amnet bara till att tycka att du tar hemskt fina bilder!)
Hmm.. funderar pa om 90 000 euro anda inte skulle vara ett overkompligt pris for att fa ett boende pa en paradiso! Jag skulle garna tillbringa lite tid pa "the wrong side" for att fa en akta upplevelse hihi
Living on the edge baby!
Saknar dig!
Njaa.. jag håller nog med Sofia :) Va gött det vore om man hade ett sånt lyxhus man kunde åka till när man vill, där har dom säkert massa pooler, hemhjälp o allt möjligt fint, hehe :)
Madelene, jag har flyttat nu - bor på Lindholmen - ska bjuda hem dig nån gång så du får se mitt palats! :P
Härligt med bilden på alla män som sitter vid cafét o diskuterar - precis som man hört :)
Kram!
Post a Comment