4.11.10

Ok. Well then. Seems like I'm back. Although, still shattered. Honestly can't tell right from wrong, good from bad, happy from sad. Totally dependent of kind words from kind people. Ah, the inability for me to express to other human beings what I feel, think and want in return. I'm at a crossroads. Something inside of me is begging for attention. Saying stuff like "You shouldn't be doing this right now" or "Don't you know there are other places in this world that will greet you with kindness". But what the heck, it's impossible to make the right decisions, when I know it's not about the things. It's about me. I'm never ever satisfied. A curse and a blessing. As for this particular day - a bloody mess. But nice pictures, eh? :)

3 comments:

Sofia said...

Nice pictures indeed!! Vackra! Kan inte saga att jag har nagon som helst insikt rorande vare sig fotografi eller det andra som din text beror.. men jag gillar att du ar tillbaka har. Och jag sander massa go new agey energi till dig att gotta dig pa om det nu rakar funka..
Langtar innerligt till vart nasta IRL-mote da vi kan reda ut delar av varlden tillsammans.
Karlek,

Carro said...

Kan bara hålla med Sofia! Verkligen fina bilder och härligt att du är tillbaka ;) Skickar inget new ageyt här, hehe, men du får massa annan kärlek från mig!
Stor kram på dig!! Hoppas du får en härlig helg, själv ska jag tvinga mig iväg på en fest jag inte ens vill gå på - men måste socialisera lite...
KRAM!

L said...

Med Kärlek från mig.
Kram sivan