30.3.11

It is one of those days today. Yes.
When I think about life, love and death.
When I think about how everything would've been
so different if our little C had been alive, without illness.
When I pray to someone, something, that the fear, anger and
grief never will conquer the joyous perspective on everyday life.
That my constant reminder of how little I understand will not conquer
the feeling that it's fine anyway. You don't have to understand. You just have
to make sure to stay away from the bitterness and never forget the small things.

3 comments:

Caroline said...

Mmm... I sometimes think that that's one of those things that life is all about: learning to CHOOSE "good" or joy/love/whatever it's called over "evil" /bitterness/worry/etc...

I think we'll do fine :)

Lots of love!

vestis said...

du skriver så fint!

Anna W said...

Håller med Vestis, så fint! En stor å lång kram till dig!