2.10.10



Even though nothing seems like chaos from the outside, the inside knows better. As I am looking at these three snapshots from the bespoken island I realize my incapacity to live in the moment. To truly appreciate what's right there in front of me. The things that happen. That make up the every-days of one's life. Sounds like spiritual vomits, but there's a reason for always repeating them. A reason called truth (haha! the high-flown phrases!). No, honestly. Wtf? One life, hopefully at least one love, one brain, one body, one age at a time, all presenting something (first kiss, first naked body of your loved one, first party, first day at school, first grown-up job). I demand of myself to be present. God damn it, how hard can it be? Never harder than to live with the regrets afterwards, right? That feeling, of having participated in something but never really experienced it.

1 comment:

Carro said...

Mm, jag känner igen mig där. Ofta inser man heller inte vilket fantastiskt ögonblick man är mitt uppe i :)
Verkligen vackra bilder! Gillar särskilt surfar-damen :)
Kram!