29.11.10
I am so very tired, I can not begin to explain the lengths I would go just for the possibility of experiencing a state of constant sleep until spring next year. (Not sure if that sentence is even possible, as I'm half asleep right now.) I have a million questions to a million people about how everything works, and what I have to do to learn them. Stuff ranging all the way from engineering to basic cooking. I'll deal with it later, when I've slept through the holidays and the ruthless months of January, February and Mars. Until then, nite nite. xoxo
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Gonatt!!
Jag star garna till tjanst gallande fragor kring radio- och karnkemi. Raknar dock kallt med att du, i gentgald, diskuterar livsfragor med mig och lar mig att fotografera! (ska forsoka kopa med mig en dyyyr med oh-so-much-cheaper-here-than-in-Sweden-camera och sen lara mig hur man tar bilder pa riktigt. Vad annars kommer jag ha att gora i Norrland?? haha)
Hoppas du piggnar till!
Puss!
Post a Comment