Let's be honest here. I don't really know exactly who you are. I know that most of you probably know me in real life (as I've totally ignored any opportunity to promote this poorly executed piece of blog). But that's not the subject here. My life is ('cause I'm the one making the decisions around here). Here we go.
For so many years, I've been treating my body (and soul for that matter) in a questionable manner. For almost 10 years I've been overweight. Any form of lasting physical exercise has been avoided. During my younger days I smoked more than I drank, nowadays I drink more than I smoke (which says nothing about the level of alcohol consumption really - I don't do smoking anymore). But something is happening. There's no excuses anymore. I try not to get all too caught up in the mass hysteria focusing on the ideal of beauty, but nevertheless - it's hard to avoid.
This year I'm planning on giving myself a heck of a Christmas gift - a promise to take good care of myself. To make an honest try to transform myself into the person that can make my personality justice. Botch externally and internally. Looks cheezy in writing. More credible in reality though.
Do you guys want to be my cheerleaders? I'll most certainly experience heaven and hell. (Reversed order). Nothing.. NOTHING is more harder than changing lifelong patterns of behavior. (Ok, I can think of some things.. death is hard.. but you get the picture).
You're on my team, right?
Here we go.


3 comments:
Jag är alltid med dig. <3
// Siv
You know, that's a tough but wonderful gift. I admire you for wanting to take that step! Let's team up, I agree. Soon I'll be within cheaper calling distance and when you find yourself trying to do something you really don't want to do (i.e. shouldn't do) - call! And we'll talk you out of it/take your mind off of it. Or the opposite, when you're trying to avoid something that you should be doing - call! And we'll pep you into the right mood :)
Also, I don't know the approach you'll be taking. If it's a change of diet and adding moderate exercise - that's wonderful and should do the trick! If it's changing your diet and adding strenuous exercise, then you should join me on a Tjejklassiker... Just saying :)
Pepp pepp pepp! Jag ar med dig varje steg!
Puss!
Va modig du är! Jag hejar på dig! Stor & Långkram!
Post a Comment